SYB Freebie: La Prairie After Sun Mist

Hi ladies! Shout out to China, Felicity R., Lavendar, Kimmie and Tannikka — the winners of last week’s SYB Freebie, the Origins A Perfect World BB Cream! Lovies, email me at beauty@tiawilliams.net with your mailing address and the shade you need (note: I’m a “medium”). And big kiss to everyone who entered 🙂

Ahhhhh. Soothing like a mutha.

And now, for this week’s Freebie: La Prairie’s Soothing After Sun Mist for Face & Body ($85), which is worth every cent. I’m so obsessed with this stuff, I just had to give one away to my girls. I’ve taken to working on the roof of my brownstone for an hour every day (#freelancelife). And yes, I use SPF — but like the house, the sun always wins. My shoulders and nose (and tops of my feet, oddly) always end up kinda burned and sore. And three days later it’s a flake extravaganza. So, every day after my rooftop sojourn, I spritz this stuff all over every inch of exposed skin — and honey, you can’t fathom the luxury. It’s loaded with botanicals that nourish, cool, and sooth sun-sizzled skin…nothing heavy, just feather-soft, refreshing moisture. So good, I even poured some in a travel sized spray bottle so I can mist it on my face after a gross, humid subway situation. It doesn’t ruin your makeup either, it just kinda brightens it and gives a dewy glow!

To win, first like my FB page (only likers are eligible!!)…and then describe your fave summer vacay, ever. I ask you this super-selfishly. I’m not going anywhere this summer, so I gotta be about that life vicariously.

Kisses, Tia

Share on Facebook4Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Email to someone

1. Cinthia Garcia
    July 27, 2012 8:50 am

My favorite summer vacation ever was a trip to Mexico with my girlfriends for my birthday. It was 4 of us and it was just so luxurious. All inclusive so we ate, drank, and partied until our heart’s content. I got sooo tan during those 5 days… I can’t wait until we do something like this again!

2. July 27, 2012 8:53 am

best summer vaca – last summer my aunt and uncle sent the hubby and i to the hard rock resort in punta cana. hands down the most amazing place i have ever been, great balance of island life with american flair. and i came back with a super sexy sun-kissed tan…win/win!

3. FelicityR
    July 27, 2012 9:52 am

Woot! I won, I won… Emailing you now 🙂

4. Janelle Panebianco
    July 27, 2012 11:59 am

My favorite summer vacation was my Honeymoon last year with my hubby! We did an amazing Mediterranean cruise to Rome, Capri, Venice, Istanbul, Athens, Mykonos, and Barcelona. And since my husband is Italian, we even got to visit his family’s home town in Naples. I definitely could have used that after sun missed then, Mediterranean summers are no joke!

5. F. Alexis
    July 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Favourite summer vacation?? Going to St. Lucia to visit close friends & loving the luscious green of the island (a must-see/visit country). My friend happens to live in a more rural part of the capital… And when I say the goats chased me!! Great exercise! I came back glowing & with stronger legs. The best memory from the trip was passing Les Pitons on during a boat ride down south & then jumping into the ocean at sunset. Peaceful. Beautiful. Perfect.

6. Candace
    July 30, 2012 1:05 pm

My favorite summer vacation ever was a cross country road trip with my parents. We drove west through the southern states and returned east through the northern states, stopping at ALL our relatives’ houses and all the requisite amusement parks and sites along the way. We were gone from our house for a month, and it was before the age of text messaging, Facebook, Twitter, etc., so we had a great deal of quality time together. Those are some of my most vivid childhood memories like my mom snagging a seat in the dogpound on the Arsenio Hall show in LA and all the kids whose parents sent them to get a good luck at us, the only black family, in a Pizza Hut in Oregon. Even that was a learning opportunity for me. Overall, the memories were good, and I look forward to taking a cross country road trip with my kids someday.

7. Marlena A
    July 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Perfect vacation? Never been on one before but I am going to Bermuda for the first time ever this week!! And yes, I am counting down the days at work. LOL

8. August 2, 2012 11:07 pm

My favorite summer vacay would include anyone one a beach. Loved going to Jamaica or Mexico. No beach for me this summer but we are going to Spain towards the end of the summer and I am looking forward to that. It’ll be my first time!